Sunday, June 7, 2009

Second week of APR life

Its been the end of 2nd weeks for my advance life..
Im sure that I ll start to be busy witt assignments not long...
Tis weekend, I do not really had a nice rest
is bcz been busy searching for information for one of the assignment projects - org. an event
Tis ll be the 2nd event I had org. in my college life...
Im sure that tis event will be totally different from d previous 1...
beside, the works ll be lots n tougher than previous 1...

Firstly is from getting the post we want..
We have to write resume and go through an interview process to get the post
Although I get the post I want, but it was not actually that easy job that I think off...
Creative & Design is the post I interviewed for
There are around 12 members in this group...
5 from my group and others are new members that I never met b4... :p
Hope to have a nice work with them...
And oso hope to have a peaceful n happy team...

No comments:

Post a Comment