Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A life that is changing slowly

It's had been almost a month since I last login :p
I spend a bit of time in here 2day, since quite free today...
Many things and as well as changes had been happening in my life.

Firstly, assignments are getting more and more...
Almost every assignment has quite a difficulty in it,
no matter in searchin for data or others.. it's really harder compare to Diploma level

Secondly, S.O.S Earth event is getting nearer..
We had left less than 1 month for it, but now there are still a lot of things that are not ready yet..
Every weeks meeting had causing me to be frustrated on my own work...

Thirdly, family... haihzzz, I also don't know what's exactly happening here..
Sweat!!! Just feel thats there's really a different and problem in it...
Do I have to go find it out?? But I really do not want to know what it the problem...

Forthly, grandma!!! If not mistaken.. she had fell down and hurt herself more than a normal old folks can stand... Although Im glad that she still fine, and did not have big problems or injured after she fell.. but seeing her gettin weaker and weaker everyday, being so bad tempered everyday, being so moody everyday, being so choosy in eatin everyday... ... Haihzzz... Just hope U.Ming able to comfort her since his purpose to come back from S'pore is all to take care on grandma...

Lastly... ... I had back to single!! I had end a relationship which everyone look good in!!
Feel sorry to those I'd dissapointed!! And also feel sorry to 'B' for hurting him so bad...
I do not mean to act or had such a relation, but.. everything juz cant handle nicely by me!!
Maybe its still not the time for me in having such a relation or maybe its Im not suppose to have it!!! Not trying to give any excuse for myself in this.. I admit every single mistake or problem that I had made... I fine to get all the scold or blame from those care of him... I fine in taking up all!!! 1 last wish for him.. do hope he will find someone that better than me and love him 100% den i do.

everything will back to normal isn't it??
I do it may be hard for some.. but I really do hope I had a time machine now..
Go back to the pass.. and never come back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment