Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bye Diploma... Advance Here I Come !!

Diploma had came to an end.. while Advance Diploma will be the next mission to be complete
our first class fall on tue.. happy to see those familiar faces again :D
However, everyone is afraid of the result release day... ... 28.5.09
Which is today!!!! hahahha

I woke up quite early this morning... bcz of the nightmare i kept dreamt of since afternoon...
Is a dream related to the exam result.... scary scary...
After havin my breakfast, I started to on the comp...
to check for the results...
Im shivering... and sooo nervous while Im clicking the login password...
right at the moment, the result appeared... my heartbeat seem to had stop for few seconds
hahahhaha...

Im happy that I hv passed all the subject.. and successfully cont to advance...
Thanks GOD... and thanks to all blessing from friendss
As promised, I will pay more effort in Advance... will not spend the time doin stuff that are wastin the time... GAMBATE

1 comment: