一个月的假期终于结束了
新的学期即将开始,忙碌与烦恼的生活又要重演了
虽然这次的假期过得特别快 当中也从满了喜怒哀乐 :p
但是快乐的记忆 才是值得我们去回忆与挂念的, isn't it??
5.20.09 ~~ is a memorable date to be remember always!!
This is where I had went for a 3D2N holiday trips with my friends
In my 20 years... I only get to go for a 1 day trip with my friends
and this is the first time ever I spend 3D with them in somewhere quite far from house :p
Although the 3Ds trips were quite tired,
however there are full of happy memories in it.
Besides, the redang trips had also brought a lot of first time experience in my life...
The 'first time' are...
~ went holiday with friends
~ ride flight alone without parents accompany
~ revisit a place where I'd been before 8 years ago
~ got a 'sea block' by the marine police
~ saw sunrise...although a bit 'failed' :p
~ saw meteor & stars with friends
~ met friends (primary & college) during holidays
~ experieces the pub atmosphere XD
~ almost walked around the whole island :p
hahahaha.. there were lots of happy memories during this holidays...
the most important that we success to create nice memories for Serene
hahahhaa... whom that would not cont. college life with us...
anyway.. all the best to our best friend - Serene Wong :D
No comments:
Post a Comment