Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Am I Worry Too Much??

Exam had been over for few days...
Sitting for the last paper on Last Saturday (25.04.09) - Public & Media Relations.
Should be in a happy and holiday mood...
but what I have after the paper was... ... Worry & Sad
There are 4 questions in the paper, there are only 2 questions I know out of 4,
others 2... I dunno how I answer it.. but Im sure the answer are totally incorrect
and it is also totally different from the notes given...

I've been worry about the exam till today...
Im scared that I will failed on this sub...
and failed to cont Advance...
How should I face the 1 year??
Would my parents be angry with it??
Will I still cont my study after that??
ouchhhhhh... there are thousands of questions keep appearing in my mind!!!!!

Is there anyone that can tell me that I was wrong...
I really dun hope to failed... I do study hard for it...
Haihzzzz...
Dear GOD, pls bless me to pass this semester successly.
I dun mind to hv C or B... but atleast not failed!!!
Pls... I really dun wan to waste the time for resitting...
I want to cont Advance.. I want to be with my friends...
Pls Help.... :'(

2 comments:

  1. i also worry about my culture..
    after finish the paper..
    i almost want 2 cry...
    god bless us...
    enjoy our holiday...
    worry in there also no use.right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r right also la
    worry oso no use le..
    all gota depends our fate loh
    enjoy holiday is more important now
    hehe
    enjoy ur vietnam trip oo
    dun 4get to buy souvenir back :p
    d most important is...
    dun worry, be happy :D

    ReplyDelete