Its been few weeks since the last time I come here!!!
3 weeks holidays had over..
New sem start ald for 1 weeks..
Day past so fast, till I dun even realize that this is ald the last sem for diploma level..
Haihzzz... more and more things to be worry...
Life will be gettin more busier than usual...
Life will be contain with assignment, discussion, revision... and exam
Haihzzzz... 1 more day result will be out
so scare of it.. hope to pass all the subject,
so can fully concentrate on tis sem 2 sub...
if not... I will hv to spend more time oni can cont advance diploma...
Dear God, pls bless I pass all the sub for last sem..
I dun mind to have no high marks.. as long I can able to pass all the sub..
I will be glad.. & I promise will put more effort in tis last sem!!!
Wish me luck.. and all my dear frens.. good luck in tis sem
arwen and god will bless u
ReplyDeletekeep fighting 2gether~