Friday, March 27, 2009

Appreciate

Hohoho... been fighting with assignments for few days..
And now, atlast... have a little break
So, spend some time, adding some words in my blog :D

Have been headaching with assignments for last few days
Tis is the first time ever I had been like...
keep rushing with the assignments non stop!!
Within 2 weeks time, there are 3 DEADLINES...
OMG!!! never had tis experience before!!! So stress lo!!

However, I have done it successfully together with my group members,
success to pass up all the 3 assignments on time!!
I ll like to take this opportunity to say a fully Thank You to all my members. :)

Besides, I will always like to specially say thank you to 1 person...
She is 1 of the cutest fren of mine :p
Through reading my blog, she know all the problem & stress I face with
And from there... she gaves me a lot of encouragement
dear fren, really TQ very much for your support & encourage
if without your words, i think i ll not be continue facing with the prob that i should face with!!
I promise you, I ll take the matter no more as problem... but part of an important memory in my life... cz I know tis is the only time left I have to spend with her!!
No one will know wat will happen in the next second.. So, I will appreciate every moment I have with her now.. bcz I do not want to be regret again only after I had lost her!!
Arwen san... Arigato Gozaimasu :)

1 comment:

  1. yooo...angel....i did do anything!!!!
    and i am a failure past prs that dun know how 2 console friend...
    wanna cry already...T.T
    actually u help me a lot too...xD
    be happy 2gether....
    u really a good angel..:)

    ReplyDelete